Friday, August 26, 2011

Post 1

My first week at Howard has definitely been one of experience! I've gotten the chance to talk with many people of different backgrounds and cultures! I expected Freshman Seminar to be something boring and dealing with a lot of research. I was right about the research, but the materials we are covering are actually very interesting. I am really looking forward to the Abandonment and Dismemberment: "Something Torn and New" lecture, it sounds the most interesting to me. The Freshman Seminar class will help me reach my goals by learning how to do extensive research on my own and with others while giving me the opportunity to embrace my ancestors' history. So far, my expectations for life at Howard have been met exceedingly, excluding the little mayhem with not being as organized as they should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment