Sunday, October 16, 2011

Freewrite Blog

Well the midterms are over and the first quarter of freshman year is finished. This week we are given a free-write blog, and I am honestly stumped on what to write about. So in the spirit of midterms, I will write about my first quarter of freshman year. Howard has really exceeded my expectations of an HBCU. The bond and closeness that resonates on this campus is astounding. At first I thought this was just a "party" school and that work rarely was fairly given. Yet I was wrong. Although Howard has many parties, it has just as many intellecctual scholars. I will say that I have met some of the smartest people in my life so far here on this campus. It really does let me know that I made a great decision when choosing this amazing school. I cannot wait for the rest of the upcoming months.

Thank You Howard, and your residents :D

No comments:

Post a Comment